Cliffex is seeking to hire a project coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our project managers in organizing our ongoing projects. To be successful as a project coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines. You will be participating in meetings, sharing updates from the projects, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 2 years of project coordination and quality assurance experience.
- Experience in managing projects through an Agile SCRUM process.
- Must have experience working with US clients.
- Tracks the project progress to plans.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Manage project risks and issues effectively and proactively.
- Provide appropriate visibility to all stakeholders.
- Fully understand the delivery of projects.
- Have a clear understanding of the technical aspects of the projects.
- Act as a communication bridge between the client and the Development team.
- Verify and deliver a project as per project specifications.
Requirement & Qualification:
- Working knowledge of Jira, Trello, and Asana.
- Excellent communication skills (MUST) including good command of written and spoken English.
- Easily adaptable to company culture.
- A background in the IT industry is a must.