Cliffex is looking for an SEO Manager to develop and implement effective SEO strategies that improve organic search rankings and increase website traffic. Responsibilities include conducting keyword research, optimizing website content and structure, and developing link-building strategies. The ideal candidate should have extensive SEO experience, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of driving organic search traffic and improving search rankings. Effective collaboration with other departments and budget management skills are also important.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in all Social Media channels and raise awareness
- Collecting and Evaluating customer feedback data
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them
- Communicate with clients.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Generate reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
- Taking care of everything from SEO, and SEM to Social Media Marketing
- Taking care of videos for the client requirements for different channels
Requirement & Qualifications
- Proven Track Record of SEO, SMO, SMM, ORM, PPC
- Has Good Experience working on international clients’ projects
- Good in Social Media Marketing
- Instagram/ YouTube Marketing
- Proven success in SEO
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An MBA in marketing or a similar relevant field Will be an advantage