We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Role and Responsibilities
- Creating solution design using the latest frameworks, plugins & technology
- Architecture and solution design
- State management libraries like Redux
- Component design libraries like Ant Design
- Helping with the design and development of software
- Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software
- Designing user interactions on the web application itself
- Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
- Working with graphic designers to design new features
- Keeping up with technological advances to optimize their software
- Considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing
Technical Expertise and Skill Sets
- MERN stack developer with exposure in Mongo, Express, React & Node
- Experience in OpenID Connect, OAuth, Google Auth
- Frontend libraries Ionic/Cordova, React router dom, typescript, Axios, HTML, JQUERY, etc
- Test case libraries like Jest
- Good exposure to NodeJs
- CI/CD: Docker, Openshift, Jenkins
- Automation tools, like Grunt, Yeoman, and some other tools like NPM(Node Package Manager), NVM (Node Version Manager) etc.
- Understanding UT, lint, CI/CD, and other software engineering concepts
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon web services).
- Managing the server using a terminal in Windows, Linux(Ubuntu, Centos 7).
- Operating Systems: Windows, Ubuntu(Linux).